Windsor Village Park is a small park of only 5 acres located in a dense, residential community serving more than 1,000 children. The community was divided with the construction of Interstate 70, which runs along the northern
edge of the property. The park is truly the centerpiece of this community. The
new 12,000 square foot center will offer quality amenities for the individuals it serves.
Walking Trail and Outdoor Basketball Court
The new outdoor basketball court, funded by the Pacers and Finish Line Youth Foundation, will replace the current worn out court. The walking trail, funded by Efroymson Fund, A CICF Fund, will give park users a defined path around the park for walking and running.
“Windsor is the perfect complement to an already wide range of
Indy Parks’ community centers serving thousands of kids and
families throughout Marion County.” – Mayor Greg Ballard
- The new family center includes a computer lab, educational space, fitness
area and a game room.
- The new indoor gymnasium will provide year round recreational programs.
- An addtional 2 acres of greenspace was added to Windsor Village park in
the past two years.
- Updated outdoor basketball court.
- A walking trail was built around the perimeter of the park.
Questions, please email Lori Hazlett or call (317) 860-3251.